Skip to content
Exterior Home Care
- Do oil the moving parts of a garage door every 3 months.
- Do keep gutters and downspout unobstructed by leaves, tree limbs or anything that could cause overflowing.
- Do lubricate both exterior and interior locks every 6 months.
- Do constantly water fresh-laid sod, but don’t over-water.
- Do remember to drain and shut off outside taps before winter to prevent pipes from freezing.
- Don’t allow oil or gas drippings from car, pointed objects and heavy vehicles to damage your asphalt driveway.
- Don’t apply salt or calcium to pre-cast concrete slabs or walks.